Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Blog Neglect

Once again, time has gotten away from  me!  It has been over a month since my last blog post.  I really need to find more time for updates, but “more time” just doesn’t exist for us right now!  The only reason I am able to post today is because I am home sick.  I guess sick days do have their advantages.  November flew by for us and December is half over!  We found time in November to spend time with family for Thanksgiving and do fun things with the kids.  Morgan had her first couple swim meets which filled up a couple Saturdays.  We also started house hunting, which took up some of our time.  We are done with renting and ready to be in a home of our own again so we can finally feel settled. 

Below are pictures I took of the kids at Spring Park in the month of November.  Morgan loves going to Spring Park and looking for “seashells” in the river.  We spent some time hiking the trails, playing at the park and drinking from the spring.  It is still one of my favorite places to visit and holds memories from when I was a kid! 

 IMG_4312-1 copy  IMG_4271 copy IMG_4310 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment